I LOVE YOU, DAD !!

Saturday, December 18, 2010
I bet nobody wants to be an orphan, me as well... but we never could reject our fate!!

I am an orphan, that’s sadness thing in my life but it doesn't make my life end. Luckily I have very good family; they always support me, although they couldn't give me many things. Sadly, they stay very far from here. I only meet them once a year and I feel bad if I tell them about my sadness. I only talk about my happiness to them. I just don’t want they become sad too.

One day, I met one man with very wise face and look very kind. It’s very long story till now he becomes my daddy (father).
MY DADDY

The question is why I love him so much..?!

Maybe only people who ever lost their parents who can understand my feeling. My Daddy….. He is my big inspiration, he gives me chances to have better education, he gives me new life with better financial, not only that….. He gives me a lot of love, father’s love, love that I’ve been missed for a long time. A man, who always wishes good day for me, cares about my healthy, loves seeing my smile, and cries when seeing my pain. Am I wrong if I love him?! I love him more than girl loves her boyfriend; more than children adore chocolate, more than pirate loves gold. He is my father and it will never change!! When we laugh together, when we cry together….  It’s not easy to describe… I don’t wanna lose my daddy for the second time.

Daddy… Hope you hear me on your sleep that I love u so much; you are my daddy forever and ever.
I love you, Dad!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment