My New Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
I dont know how many times i made blog accounts and all gone... for the last blog i forgot the password...
oh... bloody stupid me.....!!


well.. i wish it will be the last.... i'll try my best to keep this one... 

i hope i can post about education, fashion, lifestyle, gossip, new information... and sure about my experiences...  although i am not really good on writing especially in english.. but i am trying my best to write something in english..........
its little bit difficult for me as i know i love talking than writing.. serious, i can spend more than 1 hour just talking to someone... well i talk about many things.. but when i wanna write something... suddenly all things on my mind is gone... thats lil bit weird i think.. but thats it...
so.... i hope it will be changed.... i really love sharing about everything ( but not bout money.. lmao.. ) especially about my experiences coz some people said that i have interesting life...
its just because they dont know what really happen to me...

hope my blog can give u inspiration..... for your better life..

enjoy guys...

=oO Remember We are Special Oo=

0 comments:

Post a Comment