Story Writer

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
I am wondering How if I make my Dad's dreams come true.... Sure, He would be so happy...and I really wanna make him happy.... One of his dreams is He really want to see I become the story writer for children story or adult story.... that's awesome but I am not sure with my ability at writing.. especially in English .. that sounds good but hard to do ...

I guess i will make it ... don't know how.. but i will try to write some stories , I have a lot of ideas anyway.. but the problem still the same I always have difficulties to write down everything on my mind ... that's terrible....

Well, trying is not bad... I hope I can improve my ability at writing..  Mistake is not the problem, it is the way you  become better.... :) :)

yuhuuuuuuuuuuuu...........!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment