March Wish

Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Welcome March



Helloooo March.. Glad to see you..!! :) :)


haahahahahahahaa.. 1st March.. first of 4th semester...!! yes, today.. at 7 o'clock i am gonna have my first class of this semester, ... i am so excited.. really wanna to prove thta this semester i MUST get good scores..!!
well... it's gonna be lil bit hard.. but i promise i'll make it happen...!!
now.. at this time still missing My Dad.. but i may not be sad..!! ehmm...!!


okayyy..... just like the title, i have some wishes for this month.... wish i can really DO IT..!!
so.. here we are... : : : :


1.   I can KILL  my SLEEPING DISORDER..!!
2.   and then when smy sleeping disorder is already gone, so I CAN WAKE UP EARLY..!!
3.   I WILL NEVER BE LATE COME TO SCHOOL because i wake up early..!!
4.   DO EVERYTHING ON TIME, included homework, so I will not get trouble because of it....!!
5.   BE A SWEET GIRL FOR MY DAD.
6.   DIET..!!
7.   FITNESSSSS..............!!! MUST and MUST..!!
9.   EVERYTHING IS CLEAN...!! CLEAN..!! get it..!!
10. MORE DICIPLINE.....!!


.............. I think that's all... wish i can do all that stuff.. really....!!.................


SO MARCH.. PLEASE BE NICE... OK...!!! :) :) :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment