My Daddy's Birthday

Saturday, February 12, 2011
Happy Birthday My Lovely Daddy.. :) :)

I made my dad 18 years younger.. hahaha
I was happy and sad at the same time. I celebrated my Daddy's birthday in the car ( again) . honestly i hate it but what could i do..?!! my boarding house doesn't have living room....
It was sunday, February 6th.... we met at the evening, before that i already prepared birthday cake for my dad.. hahahahaha... i really loved that cake, Now my dad's 64 years old but on his cake i put the numbers in reserve, so at that time he was 46 .. hahahahahaaa
I decided to not cry when i celebrated my dad's birthday, but i still did it..... 
well... i just love him so much.. and when i saw on his eyes, he almost cried but i knew he tried to not cry , just like me....
i asked hin to make a wish before he blew the candle, after that i asked him to eat the cake,.. suprised my dad loved the cake and ate much of it ... 
I saw my dad was not ok... after all that stuff, soon i knew that my dad was ill... i was so sad, but he said he was ok, just got flu but i was still worried about him...
we decided to go to Pizza Hut.. and talked to much in there... actually we only needed place to talk coz we had no much time for that lately....

Happy Birthday Dad.. I Love U so much... wish you all the best in this world.. and get well soon dad..
I miss U so much...


0 comments:

Post a Comment